The pressures of modern life, anxiety disorders, and depression are common emotional and psychological problems that children nowadays face at a very young age. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), suicide is the third leading cause of death among the youth ages 10 to 24. Suicide prevention and intervention programs in the ongoing professional development for teachers and education support professionals can help mitigate the risk of suicide among students.
- Strengthening MTSS Tier One Behavioral Systems and Supports
- Reflecting on a Year of Reading
- Holiday Classroom Bulletin Board and Door Decorations
- The Easiest and Best Homemade Chicken and Noodle Recipe (and exactly what NOT to do for Math Instruction)
- 6 Ways to Support Social Emotional Learning at Home: Strategies for Caregivers