Everyone experiences trauma of various degrees during their lifetime and how we cope with them can depend on the severity of the trauma and the support given thereafter. Childhood trauma is often misunderstood or overlooked in a belief that since the child is young, they will either not remember the trauma or not understand what has occurred and so be less affected by this. This can result in trauma related disorders that can affect them in a myriad of ways as they mature.
- Holiday Classroom Bulletin Board and Door Decorations
- The Easiest and Best Homemade Chicken and Noodle Recipe (and exactly what NOT to do for Math Instruction)
- 6 Ways to Support Social Emotional Learning at Home: Strategies for Caregivers
- 6 Habits for Families with Early Readers
- Fall Classroom Bulletin Board Decorations