Bullying can have a negative impact on the physical, emotional, and mental health of a student. It can take many forms, such as physical threat, harassment, teasing, violence, and in today’s age of social media, cyberbullying. Children who fall prey to bullying usually have low self-esteem, have difficulty focusing on their studies, and in extreme cases, have thoughts of suicide. This is why it’s important that teachers know how to address bullying.
- Strengthening MTSS Tier One Behavioral Systems and Supports
- Reflecting on a Year of Reading
- Holiday Classroom Bulletin Board and Door Decorations
- The Easiest and Best Homemade Chicken and Noodle Recipe (and exactly what NOT to do for Math Instruction)
- 6 Ways to Support Social Emotional Learning at Home: Strategies for Caregivers