- This event has passed.
Integrating PSAT/SAT Assessment Preparation in all Subjects (and as a Major Component of a College Prep Course)
June 9, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Integrating PSAT/SAT Assessment Preparation in all Subjects or as an SAT Prep Course
How do we provide curricular support and build a systemic approach to preparing students for the SAT exam? Join us for a short two-hour overview including:
- resources and materials for teachers, in all subjects, helping to prepare and motive students for the PSAT/SAT Assessment
- parent and student information about the PSAT/SAT Assessments which can be easily shared online or by hard copy
- multiple ways teachers, counselors, and administrators can utilize strategies to help prepare and motive students to do their best on the PSAT/SAT Assessments
- how the SAT Assessment materials and resources can be used as a major component of a one semester College Preparatory Course.
Presented by Bill Reed
- Nurturing Organizational Wellness: A Leadership Imperative - December 11, 2023
- From Levels to Skills: Fostering Growth in Advanced Readers - December 4, 2023
- Being Thankful in Education - November 17, 2023